Monday, December 14, 2009

what to say...

Hello...been a little while. Been having some fun. Quit my job today. Everyone is gonna think im an idiot. Why would i quit a job where all i did was sit on my butt in front of a computer and talk on the phone all day? Many reasons. If you wanna know, call me txt me...i'll ramble on and tell you.

Had a really good visit with everyone this past weekend, well the 5th. Everyone came down and we put up the tree, had g'pa's pizza and played Jenga. Le couldnt make it but andrea was sick. prob not fun to travel with a sick kid. JP and Stephie stayed after everyone left for a while. They brought Guitar hero. First time i had ever played. It was interesting. little difficult to get the hang of. There were only a couple songs that i knew. That does help a lot though. if you know the songs. we'll prob all be playing that up at Le's next weekend for the family christmas thingy.

Depression has been pretty bad recently. I actually picked up a box cutter and started in on my arm like old days but kirk stopped me. Dont know what has caused it. I dont think its the weather cause i like the cold. def prefer it to the hot. No major catastrophe in my life... Just kinda came up and bit me in the butt. Giving Stace Vacilli(vicinni). Only slightly attatched to him and i know he is going to a good home. i know she is gonna love him. Prob more than i do. And there is the thought of getting a new puppy. Always exciting. Depression's just got me by my spinal cord and wont let go. I've been achie and cranky and everything for a while. Maybe it will just go away again on its own soon.

Kirk is doing the dishes right now, bless him. He always does things to help me. I know he worries about me going way off the deep end while he's at work and he won't be here. He should be getting a break for Christmas here soon. I should be able to spend a lot of time with him then. That will be nice. I'm just gonna clean house and the such until then i suppose.

Still going to the gym. havent seen much progress. Prob gonna take a while though. Jaz says it takes like a month for your muscles to change so will be a while b4 it gets easier. that is a slight bummer but i'm doing the best i can to stay determined. Just difficult when you dont see any improvement.

But gonna go. Meat loaf is almost ready. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment