Friday, December 26, 2008

It's Over!!!

Woohoo!!!!!!! It's over! The holidays are behind us! *Do a little dance...* I am currently sitting in my uncle's basement. Kirk and I stayed too late to be able to drive home. I'm fine driving but i wore my contacts and not my glasses so they were bothering me and i had to take them out. Foul on my part i guess. I don't think kirk is very happy with me for it. Sorry honey. But we have the puppies so they aren't at the house all sad and alone. That makes me feel better about it. Everyone got presents today. The kids had a TON! Star wars this and Bratz that. I think they had a really good time. Everyone seemed to have a really good time. Kirk and I are going to get out a little bit tomorrow and maybe get home before late tomorrow night. We haven't taken our tree down yet. We were planning on doing that saturday but i don't think we will get that done now. Allwell. Kirk doesn't have to be back to work until the 2nd, so we have a little time. I know he is wanting to relax a bit before he does though. Kirk just read what i am typing and says that he is not mad at me. *smile* We are going to bed now. Night Jeremy. Night Stephie. Thanks again for letting us stay and thanks so much for a wonderful Christmas. See you in the morning when I'm raiding your friderager!

No comments:

Post a Comment