Wednesday, December 24, 2008

In the Beginning

Here we go. I now have a blog and you get to hear a little bit about my day to day life. Isn't this exciting?! Today is Christmas eve and Kirk and I went to Brent's grandmother's house. There was an insane amount of food as always and too many people to possibly fit into the space. Probably the same as everyone's.Tomorrow we will be going to my great grandmother's and back out to Brent's and then to kirk's grandmother's. All in one day and we are expected to eat at every house. How do people survive this? The day after Christmas we are going up the my uncle Jeremy's. Both he and his wife, Stephie, have graciously offered to host Christmas this year. It's always the best time when we are with them. They are a lot of fun and probably my favorite people on the planet. Their second only to my husband of course. Love you honey! We will be taking Nicias and Ragnar up there. We wouldn't leave them at home. When all the holidays are finished I'm gonna be at home, probably 20lbs fatter and glad to be done with it all. Right now I'm at grandma's using the internet bc we can't get enough of a signal from our neighbors anymore. Allwell. Until the next post! Kirk just got the oreos out!

No comments:

Post a Comment