Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Here it comes...

*music plays* Let me apologise to begine with....Let me apologise for what I'm about to say...

Well, when my uncle first told my grandmother that I had a blog, she wanted to know if I had written anything bad. Sorry grandma but here comes the bad things.

I lost my phone over the holidays. Definitely not a good way to start out the new year. This is the first time I have lost a phone ever. My thinking is that I didn't take the time to get ready to leave properly. Just in case anyone is curious as to why I needed to leave my uncle's in such a hurry, keep reading.

My new mother in law, Julie, has had a new baby with her new husband and they dedicated him sunday. This is all well and good except for the fact that frequently Julie or Brent can be seen doing very non-christian things and they don't make an attempt to go to church and i ffrequently recieve penis shaped snow ball shooters in video and text messages. This doesn't bother me if it weren't for the fact that they were pressuring Kirk into attending for something that was completely and entirely a show. Nothing more. I don't think they ment it. Just a show. So i was rushed out of my favorite uncle's house at 2am to make it back to connersville before the "ceremony" at 10:30am. that is my complaint for a while. It was stupid in my eyes but i seem to be the only one that thinks that so I'm not saying anything after what is posted here.

Anyways since i lost my old phone i got a new one today. woohoo for insurance! Its purple and beautiful and works better than my old one. My uncle says that now we will find my old phone just laying around somewhere. Allwell. It was dieing anyways.

Kirk and I are sitting over at grandma's. We just ate all of her carrots and will probably be going to get her more here in a little bit. It's nice being here and not be chasing the internet all over the house trying to get a signal from the neighbors. But all well.

I'm gonna go. Getting tired. Gotta get home and Kirk is bored. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment