Saturday, August 28, 2010

Light at the end of the tunnel???

Well, Things are getting better. Kirk has a job. I have 2 jobs. And we are looking at getting our own place up here. Gonna take some getting used to but i think things will be good again. Missing my puppy a lot. I understand that he had to go though. Just wish that he hadnt. I am currently getting ready for work. Im supposed to leave in like 10 minutes, but allwell. there's always time for a blog! lol. Kirk's job is Toys r Us and he says that he likes it so far. He goes in at 6am a couple of days next week. poor darling. My earliest is 8. I'm just trying to make it through the day. Im not very good at it as i am so soft hearted. I guess ill just have to suck it up and deal with the mean coworkers. ^_^ the dogs are wonderful though and i get to see so many of them. All breeds and sizes. I love that part.

1 comment:

  1. hi. It's mom, glad u got a job where you can see dogs, I'm sure they love having you there. So proud of you...love you

    ReplyDelete