Thursday, June 3, 2010

R&R

Hello everyone! Today is a good day. We are getting things started. Got a lot of paper work finished and hopefully things will be getting on the roll here soon. Took all morning but hopefully things will be looking up. We should know the result of this morning's efforts in a couple days. Really hoping to know by the weekend so that we dont have to wait until monday. Brandon's dad will be back on Sunday too so our normal schedule of hanging out with our friends should be back on track. I am currently looking at a rediculously large crocheting chart thinking "what did i get myself into?". lol. unfortunately that happens a lot. lol. Allwell. Hopefully it will look nice by the time im finished and she will like it. I have 2 months to finish it. If i dont get it finished by then i need to be shot. It never takes me that long to finish a project. The remaining puppies are just laying around. Theyre all very cute. We sold estellise today. She is going to a family in hagerstown. and older couple who wanted a little doggie. Abbadon is laying at my feet. Ragnar is watching Kirk's every move as he plays games. Nicias is curled up in a blanket. and Vizzini, stacey's puppy, is playing cat on the arm of the chair. But that's just a small update of what's going on. I'm gonna get off of here and get to the crocheting. ^_^

p.s. thanks gma for the flower pot. my cactus looks a lot better!

1 comment:

  1. I think that maybe Vizzini actually IS a cat... that's why we love him best. :-)

    ReplyDelete