Monday, March 8, 2010

This is my newest little love, Estellise. I rescued her from an owner who didnt know anything about the breed and wasnt able to care for her like she needed. Im hoping that now her fur will grow in better and she wont get sick. She is a full blooded yorkie. That means a show coat!!! I cant wait for it to grow in. I'm gonna take her to the groomers friday so she can have a sanitary cut and have her nails trimmed, her ears plucked and shaved, washed, DEEP conditioned, paw hairs trimmed, nails painted, muzzle hairs cut, and another cute pony tail put in! So much for only $30! I'm hoping she will do well. She hates it when i put a pony tail in now. lol. Cant have a cute little fluffy girl dog without a pony tail and bows! I know, good thing i dont have a girl kid or i would be torturing her with fluffy dresses and bows and ribbons and the such. But anyways. Gonna go up to rmond at midnight for Kirk to get FF13. He is starting on nights today so he wont be able to go. Kinda sad. I know he enjoys that kinda thing.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment