Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Well....

Ok, listen. I can explain...

I know it has been a while since I've posted but I have been really busy. So let us begin!



Hello to the one person that follows this blog. LOL. AKA hi Jeremy.



So, renaissance festival in 10 days! Wahoo! Let the count down begin. I have officially finished the outfits and we have bought our tickets. Things are looking good. Now if it just wont rain that day, that would be great too. Weather.com says that it is supposed to rain the Friday before. So all of us are piling up in a car. 6 layers of dresses, muslin, canvas, and the guys vest things that I can't remember the name of. All into cars for a lovely 2 hour drive to Harveysburg, OH. Anyone wanna teach us how to teleport? Then its a lovely 2 hr drive back, undoubtably with battle axes, chain mesh, and any other sharp and pointy that my husband can get his hands on. Yep sounds like a normal trip for our group. I am above and beyond the call of duty for excited! Kinda just wanna hybernate until Saturday morning...

But on a not so great note...
work once again sucks. And not only does it suck but it couldn't have picked a better time to suck. Kirk's car is finally ready for us to pick up from the mechanic after two months of the poor guy completely redoing the electrical crap in the car. We have to come up with $400 relatively quickly. Luckly the mechanic is the father of a lifelong friend and was my dad pretty much until i was like 11 since mine wasn't there. So he said it was alright if we couldn't pay it all at once. So a little help but yeah work sucks....For approx 4 weeks work was steady, I was getting all the hours I was scheduled for, things were awesome. This week they have already called me off 3 times.
But on a good note about jobs, Kirk has an interview with Dot Foods Thursday @ 2:30. Hopefully that will go well and he will be able to get out of the hell hole that is threatening his life almost everyday. His feet still haven't completely healed from those stupid bundles.

Anyways, Kirk just got home so I am gonna quit venting now. Gonna try to keep up with this more too. Sorry everyone! ( Jeremy LOL)

- A

1 comment:

  1. Keep looking, there's something out there that is meant for you both.

    ReplyDelete