Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hello! Just thought i would write up some new stuff here. Kirk and I are doing well. We are patiently awaiting the arival of our tax refund check. I do believe there is a new TV in our future! Our puppies are doing well. Ragnar is losing his puppy teeth so he is chewing on anything that will fit in his mouth. However cute this is it wasn't very cute when he took off with my spool of thread this morning. *sigh* After a few hundred threats of crate and "bad dog" the well loved and thouroughly slobered thread was deposited in my favorite crocs. Needless to say i had to continue with a different thread. So is the life on Beech St. Kirk is working a 4 day weekend so I am running around like a chix with it's head cut off trying to find things to keep myself entertained. One can only play Wii Fit for so long. After that legs do tend to give out. With all this free time you would think that I have a remarkably clean house. Nope. Shoes everywehre. Dishes and Laundry to be done. Not that great of a house keeper. LOL. Much to the dissmay of my mother in law but we won't go into that again. Allwell. Gonna go for now. Have any ideas for things to do let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment